Saturday, June 11, 2011

Since I have'nt been able to post on my Blog in so long....thought I'd show ya some more of my newest Prims.



Thought I'd post some pictures,,so you can see what I have been working on.Thease are just some of the things I have been makeing to bring to my girlfriends house for her Home show in a couple weeks.Hopefully I'm not boreing you lol!!!Oh and PLEASE BE SURE TO READ MY NEWEST POST BELOW THEASE PICS reguarding my long awaited GIVEAWAY!!!!I'm sorry so picture heavy...if anyone wants to see more of what I have been makeing,,,I have plenty more pics,,,just say the word and I'll post more. lol!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Donna it is fabulous !You are a creative and special lady Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your George pieces!!! So cool Donna! Geez - wish your friend's home show was in my neighborhood!!! I want one of everything I'm seeing! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just downloaded firefox Robin lets see what the heck its gonna do lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna, Thanks for joining me on my blog, looks like you are a very creative lady. Look forward to visiting your blog and seeing your latest creations. Vicky

    ReplyDelete